This year, i'm in hair special class so i couldn't participate in special lecture of University of Chichester. So i write about last year's special lecture!
About last year i participated in special lecture. I learned about hair techniques and especially remembered barbering class. I always learned ordinary hair styles like flattop and crewcut. But Chichester's professor taught Mohican. Specifically spiky Mohican! My friends and i expected that class extremely. The day of the class, the class was very fun as expected!! Spiky Mohican is literally spiky hair style more than just Mohican and it was a trend in last year. The process of spiky Mohican is establish guide line of flattop first. Next cut short the below of guide line and design the upper section of the guide line. Finger's guide slope for cutting is set the sharpness of hair style. When i completed the style, i was very fruitful and awesome!!
That experience was very worthwhile class so i'm very sorry for that i couldn't participate this year. I hope that i can learn next year!!


댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기