Last friday, I went to Chun-Cheon to see my family.
Friday's last class finished at about 6 p.m, so i was very tired.
But, When i get in Sangbong, Gyungchun rail that i take when i go to Chun-Cheon was already jammed full with people. :(
(Oh, Gyungchun rail made a reserved seat subway that runs fast and more expensive than original's, that's why original Gyungchun express train does not run anymore. I hate ITX!!)
So i had no choice but to stand until arrive at Chun-Cheon. It took me an hour 20 minutes to get Chun-Cheon. Very tired trip...
This picture was taken early in the morning when i got on that day's first train.
Before sun rise.
Finally, when i got in Chun-Cheon hard, even the weather was starting to cold.
I went to home hard and drugged out kkkkk.
That night, i just played 10 minutes with my dog. Very sad and sorry to my dog. My dog, willy----->
Next day, i spent time seeing my family and eating out with family so i was happy enough to forget last day's adversity.
Sunday evening, i came back to Seoul. That day was horribly cold. I felt like freezing my nose. It's the last cold snap;Spring colds.
Today(Monday), also freeeeeezing cold.
I wish spring comes fast to extricate from heating bills!!!!
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기